Milkshake (before sunrise)

Before Sunrise
Daydream delusion, limousine eyelash
Oh baby with your pretty face , Drop a tear in my wineglass
Look at those big eyes , See what you mean to me
Sweet-cakes and milkshakes
I’m a delusion angel , I’m a fantasy parade
I want you to know what I think , Don’t want you to guess anymore
You have no idea where I came from , We have no idea where we’re going
Lodged in life , Like branches in a river
Flowing downstream, Caught in the current
I carry you , You’ll carry me
That’s how it could be , Don’t you know me?
Don’t you know me by now?

Comments

  1. **Love**....hussshhhh!!! THE "L" WORD!! There are other 25 wonderful alphabets in English :P :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kargil war memorial : an experience

RESOLUTION

Of Charms and Chinars