Three dresses
Textures and weaves Shapes and stiches, Colours and some magic, They gave it all to me one day. I was to make myself a dress I liked. I made three. For the first one, I chose the silver moonlight, Filtered through the perfect leaves of the jasmine tree, casting intricate patterns in sheer and lace of my whole tender flesh. For the accessories, I wore some cool breeze in my hair. For the second, I chose the rain. There was a little chaos on the windowpane Some tiny droplets wandering about the misty planes. I picked that chaos and draped it Calf length. A minimum accessory look. A touch of mist on the lips is all it took. For the third, I turned to you. A magical pick. This looks like a pattern of how you behold, Of how your eyes move about my body, But when I wear it, I find myself adorning the stars- Glitter and blush on the velvet of my skin. I’d like to finish the look with a rose ...
"Yes, we can"...someone cheered the whole world by his thunderous speeches articulated around these three words...now his own country is in damn tough crisis..!! Its better to ask oneself whether the question is towards 99% or 1% of the masses.
ReplyDelete:-)